The villages of Hornby and Farleton on the A683 lie about 8.5 miles north-east of Lancaster in Lancashire and form the Parish of Hornby with Farleton. Click here to see a map of where we are
Hornby is dissected by the River Wenning, which is over-looked by Hornby Castle. On one side of the river is St Margaret’s Church with its octagonal tower and on the other side is Hornby Village Institute, which is the social and entertainment hub of the village.
This site aims to provide residents and visitors to Hornby with Farleton & district with up to date information about what’s going on in the village and the Institute, along with a central reference facility of local organisations in & around our village.
- March Parish Council Minutes
- May Bus Service Information
- May Edition of Contact
- In The Know – Action Fraud – Spam emails pretending to be from Apple iTunes
- In The Know – Action Fraud – Be aware of spoof emails claiming ‘buyer protection’
- B4RN for Hornby, Claughton and Farleton – May Update
- Winter Bulletin – Issue 11 – 2 April 2015
- April Edition of Contact
- Winter Bulletin – Issue 10 – 27 March 2015
- In The Know – Action Fraud – Adobe And Linkedin Phishing Emails