The villages of Hornby and Farleton on the A683 lie about 8.5 miles north-east of Lancaster in Lancashire and form the Parish of Hornby with Farleton. Click here to see a map of where we are
Hornby is dissected by the River Wenning, which is over-looked by Hornby Castle. On one side of the river is St Margaret’s Church with its octagonal tower and on the other side is Hornby Village Institute, which is the social and entertainment hub of the village.
This site aims to provide residents and visitors to Hornby with Farleton & district with up to date information about what’s going on in the village and the Institute, along with a central reference facility of local organisations in & around our village.
- The National Rural Crime Network Survey
- June Bus Service Information
- April 2015 & AGM 2014 Parish Council Minutes
- In The Know – Action Fraud – Spoofed Paypal Emails
- B4RN for Hornby, Claughton and Farleton – June Update
- Reschedule of Melling Road Closure – Tuesday 19 May until Saturday 23 May
- Neighborhood Watch – Suspicious Incidents/Scams
- Lancashire County Council Trading Standards Consumer Alerts – April 2015
- Melling Road Closure – Monday 11th May until Friday 15th May
- March Parish Council Minutes